I have some letters that I’m at a loss for. My A-Z Challenge theme is basically “Self-Confidence” in any way, shape, or form you want to slice it.
Do you have any ideas for:
- H, I, J, K
- “Help” ? About how to get help with confidence problems? Heck, I have no idea how to get help, if I knew that I wouldn’t have so many confidence problems.
- “I need…..” …. what? What do I need? Other than more confidence, that is….
- “Joke” um, no, it’s no joke, certainly
- I won’t even go there with K
- These, I should have time to get to “later” but I haven’t planned them out. Feel free to let me know if you have any ideas.
- L, O, P, Q, R, U, V, X, Y
Hopefully it goes without saying but if the blog for that letter is prompted by your idea you get full credit. Please include whichever link you want me to use when I credit you. 🙂 [ HEY A TO Z ADMINS, IS THIS CHEATING??? I’m only looking for idea prompts, not full blogs… ]
Here are the ones I do have ideas for. If you want to know a tiny one-sentence blurb on what they are, check out the TOC.
A = All about Me [You]
B = Bullying: I can stop being bullied
C = Criticize me, please! No, really!
D = Don’t give up too soon or too late
E = Equal Doesn’t mean Same
F = Focus on Strength not on Weakness
G = Guilt Trip
M = My Car only seats Just so Many
N = No Magic Answers
S = Society’s Messages
T = Taking Care of Number One
W = Who Cares?
Z = Zero to Hero (wrap-up)
Copyright: kirillm / 123RF Stock Photo